If your teeth can be saved, we can do crowns, we can do bridges, we can do partial dentures, which are removable, which I'm not real fond of, but, hey, sometimes that's all you, what you can A-afford and we'll get you through the situation.
We do the new technique, which is called all on four where you take out all your teeth one day and you have teeth immediately right away. Not many general offices give you that kind of options.
We do cosmetic work. We do whitening, which is a big procedure that we do a lot of. We also do veneers, which give you a nice smile without reducing your teeth totally.
What else do we do? Root canals. If it involves dentistry for the most part. We do third molar extractions. We do have an anesthesiologist that comes in once or twice a month. So if you're worried about having this done, sometimes we can put you to sleep. I've had several patients that just couldn't do any dentistry without being with an anesthesiologist so we get you in and we do your whole mouth. You come in and two hours later it's all done. You didn't even know you had it done. Maybe that's at some point the way that you have to go. We can offer that also.
For decades, Dr. Wolf, an alumna of University of Iowa College of Dentistry, and The Foehr Group in Bloomington, IL, has performed restorative dentistry procedures to improve our patients’ smiles and oral health. It’s important for you to love your smile and make sure your teeth are allowing you to eat, drink, and sleep properly.
Dr. Wolf and The Foehr Group want to make sure you’re benefiting from all of the above. We have a caring staff and team of dentists ready to discuss your concerns and provide expert advice and treatments.
No matter which services you need to restore your smile, dental sedation options will always be made available to you. Call our Bloomington, IL office at 309-434-5279 to learn more and schedule an appointment with Dr. Wolf!
Restorative Dentistry: Our Services & Their Benefits
- Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings – If you’re experiencing dental pain or sensitivity, you may have a cavity. We can quickly solve the problem with a simple tooth filling that will match the rest of your smile!
- Dental Implants – To replace missing teeth, we offer sturdy dental implants. These are a reliable alternative to dentures, which can slip out of place, or dental bridges, which require adjusting healthy teeth.
- Veneers – Though veneers are normally considered a cosmetic dentistry treatment, we can easily address minor issues such as chips or cracks with porcelain veneers.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges – Our zirconia and porcelain crowns can be used to protect any damaged teeth. We can also use crowns to create bridges that replace a single missing tooth or a row of teeth. We use only the highest quality materials for the best results.
- Root Canal Therapy – Oral pain and sensitivity may also be due to damaged tooth pulp. If that’s the case, we can perform a root canal to eliminate the infection and relieve any pain.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – This may be the best option if you’re missing most or all of your teeth. We’ll discuss which restorative dentistry solutions are best to provide you with a fully functioning smile again.
Commit To Your Smile’s Health & Happiness With Restorative Dentistry
An improved smile can make each day better than you think. To get started on your better, healthier smile, call The Foehr Group today at 309-434-5279. You can also fill out our online form to schedule an appointment at our Bloomington, IL office.