For decades, Dr. Wolf, an alumna of University of Iowa College of Dentistry, and The Foehr Group in Bloomington, IL, has performed restorative dentistry procedures to improve our patients’ smiles and oral health. It’s important for you to love your smile and make sure your teeth are allowing you to eat, drink, and sleep properly.
Dr. Wolf and The Foehr Group want to make sure you’re benefiting from all of the above. We have a caring staff and team of dentists ready to discuss your concerns and provide expert advice and treatments.
No matter which services you need to restore your smile, dental sedation options will always be made available to you. Call our Bloomington, IL office at 309-740-4241 to learn more and schedule an appointment with Dr. Wolf!
Restorative Dentistry: Our Services & Their Benefits
- Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings – If you’re experiencing dental pain or sensitivity, you may have a cavity. We can quickly solve the problem with a simple tooth filling that will match the rest of your smile!
- Dental Implants – To replace missing teeth, we offer sturdy dental implants. These are a reliable alternative to dentures, which can slip out of place, or dental bridges, which require adjusting healthy teeth.
- Veneers – Though veneers are normally considered a cosmetic dentistry treatment, we can easily address minor issues such as chips or cracks with porcelain veneers.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges – Our zirconia and porcelain crowns can be used to protect any damaged teeth. We can also use crowns to create bridges that replace a single missing tooth or a row of teeth. We use only the highest quality materials for the best results.
- Root Canal Therapy – Oral pain and sensitivity may also be due to damaged tooth pulp. If that’s the case, we can perform a root canal to eliminate the infection and relieve any pain.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – This may be the best option if you’re missing most or all of your teeth. We’ll discuss which restorative dentistry solutions are best to provide you with a fully functioning smile again.
Commit To Your Smile’s Health & Happiness With Restorative Dentistry
An improved smile can make each day better than you think. To get started on your better, healthier smile, call The Foehr Group today at 309-740-4241. You can also fill out our online form to schedule an appointment at our Bloomington, IL office.