It’s easy to prevent problematic tooth issues! The Foehr Group provides simple yet effective general dentistry services that can keep your smile in excellent shape for a lifetime.
It is important to visit us regularly so we can keep an eye on your smile. Your overall health and ability to enjoy beneficial foods can be affected by oral problems. Dr. Wolf and Dr. Weiss have plenty of comfortable ways to protect your teeth and improve your dental health.
We also have a caring staff that knows exactly how to set your family at ease while we take care of your smiles.
Trust your smile to general dentists with decades of experience. Call our Bloomington, IL dentist office at 309-434-5279 today.
How Our General Dentistry Services Can Help You
- Dental Cleanings and Dental Exams – During routine cleanings, we’ll remove plaque that you just can’t get rid of on your own. We’ll also perform a thorough exam of your mouth to diagnose and address any issues.
- Cavity Detection – We use cavity detectors to locate these all-too-common dental problems. If we discover a cavity during your visit, not to worry! We have plenty of patient-friendly ways to quickly fix it. We use long-lasting, natural-looking materials to create custom tooth fillings.
- Dental Sealants – Speaking of pesky cavities, we can prevent them for good with sealants. The procedure is super easy – we simply paint a thin layer of virtually invisible material on your tooth. This creates a barrier to prevent plaque from building up. No more cavities for you!
- Fluoride Treatments & Fluoride Varnish – Fluoride is especially important for young teeth. In addition to traditional fluoride treatments, we offer a fluoride varnish that can be quickly brushed onto your kiddo’s teeth. It’ll seem like no biggie to them, but it’s a great way to prevent cavities that often affect youthful smiles.
- Nutritional Counseling – At your routine visits, we can recommend foods and drinks you should avoid to prevent decay and disease. It’s all about making sure you can still enjoy beneficial foods you love while ensuring your teeth and gums remain in great shape.
- Customized Mouthguards – If you or your kid is an athlete, we can create a custom mouthguard to provide protection from dental damage. These mouthguards, made in a lab nearby, are far more effective than mouthguards you’ll find at the store, since we ensure they perfectly fit your smile. If you’re suffering from bruxism (teeth grinding or clenching), we can also perform a screening to see if you would benefit from a protective mouthguard.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – We provide products in our office that can treat dry mouth issues. We also offer helpful advice on how to prevent this common problem.
Keep Your Smile In Great Shape With The Foehr Group!
Call our office at 309-434-5279 today to schedule an appointment. You can also fill out our convenient online form to contact us. Dr. Wolf and The Foehr Group want to keep your smile healthy and shining bright!