The Foehr Group, an elite Bloomington, IL dental office, is dedicated to replacing missing teeth and giving people alternatives to slippery removable dentures. Our patients want to feel good about their teeth and eat whatever they want. We’re found that All-on-4 dental implants are one of the most successful tooth replacement options in dentistry. If you’re struggling with bad dentures or have failing teeth, stop by our office for a free consultation with Dr. Wolf.
Your All-on-4® Dental Implants
All-on-4 dental implants are fixed teeth that can only be removed by your dentist. These implants are strategically places around the arch to give you optimal support. Dr. Wolf uses four high-strength implant, so you’ll never have to worry about your teeth sliding around again. Best of all, these implants are restored by nonremovable bridges, so feel free to throw out your dentures and denture adhesives once and for all.
At The Foehr Group in Bloomington, IL, Dr. Wolf uses the Nobel Biocare All-on-4 dental implants treatment. Nobel provides the highest quality for our patients, and we want nothing but the best for your smile.
Below is more about the All-on-4 process:
- You’ll visit us so we can fully examine your mouth and make sure you’re a good candidate for All-on-4 dental implants.
- We’ll use 3D imaging for the most effective planning and placement of your dental implants.
- We’ll place four dental implants into your jaw of one arch using computer-guided surgery. We will use local anesthesia to numb any area we’re working on for your comfort.
- We place two implants in the front of the mouth and two angled in the back to give maximum support to your replacement teeth.
- The implants will help prevent bone loss in your jaw, which naturally occurs after tooth loss.
- We’ll provide you with strong, durable replacement teeth so you can begin enjoying your new smile that very day!
Your New Teeth Today!
Our All-on-4 dental implants® can be placed in just one day, and you can start this process by visiting our office as soon as possible.