Some people view a missing tooth as “no big deal.” However, even one missing tooth can make chewing difficult, affect your speech, and possibly lead to serious health problems. That’s why your trusted Bloomington, IL dentist at The Foehr Group offers dental implants to replace any and all missing teeth, with every part of the process performed in our office.
Once your implants are in place, we’ll attach replacement teeth to them so your smile will be as good as new!
We plan and perform our implant procedures using 3D technology to ensure optimal precision. The caring staff at our Bloomington, IL dentist office will provide comfort at every turn, including dental sedation options upon request.
Contact us today at 309-434-5279 to find out how dental implants can give you a beautiful, new smile!
Which Dental Implant Service Is Right For You?
We use top-quality Nobel dental implants in several ways, depending on your expectations and the condition of your smile. Some of our options include:
- Traditional Implants – Replace individual missing teeth with a dental implant and dental crown. We can also attach a dental bridge to a few dental implants to replace several teeth.
- All-on-4® – If you’re seeking to replace all of your upper or lower teeth, this treatment is an excellent alternative to traditional dentures. Traditional removable dentures often require messy adhesives to keep them in place. Even then, they can sometimes slip and cause embarrassment. All-on-4 teeth are anchored into your mouth by four dental implants. Your smile will look, feel and function just like normal. A major bonus: You can have your new teeth the same day as your implants!
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you need to make major changes, dental implants can make your miracle smile a reality. If you have many missing teeth or failing teeth you need extracted, we can use dental implants to return your smile to normal!
- Same-Day Smile – Whether you have one or many implants placed, you can walk out of our office with a confident smile that very day. We’ll attach temporary replacement teeth that you can chew with almost immediately. It takes only one visit to make you happier to grin again!
- Implant Dentures – We can create custom implant-supported dentures or implant-retained dentures to ensure your teeth stay in place.
Digitally Planning Your Implant Treatments
The Foehr Group uses only the most advanced technology for diagnosing and treating your dental issues. One incredible tool we use for placing dental implants is the cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) machine, which provides crisp 3D images of the mouth and oral cavity.
Few dental offices have this technology in-house. The CBCT lets us plan out your entire treatment digitally while finding the most optimal location for the implant. So, it shouldn’t surprise you to hear that we can place dental implants with a more than 98 percent success rate.
Let’s See How Dental Implants Can Help Your Smile!
Call our Bloomington, IL office at 309-434-5279 today to schedule a consultation. You can also contact us by filling out our easy online form. Bloomington, IL dentist Dr. Wolf and The Foehr Group love seeing how happy our dental implants make our patients, and we hope to do the same for you!