Dr. Wolf and Dr. Whittet, our trusted Bloomington, IL dentists at The Foehr Group offers plenty of orthodontic options to comfortably straighten your smile or anyone else’s in your family. Our orthodontics can truly do a world of good for your appearance.
Misaligned teeth can cause much more than embarrassment, though. An uneven smile can affect the way you speak, eat, and sleep. It can even lead to increased risk of tooth decay. It’s important for you to come in and let us check out your smile.
At our Bloomington, IL dentist office, we have an orthodontist, Dr. Kurt Whittet, on hand to provide examinations and orthodontic treatment. Dr. Whittet started off as an electrical engineer for eight years but later attended the Southern Illinois University School of Dentistry in 1999 to pursue dentistry. He is now a member of the American Association of Orthodontists and the Illinois Society of Orthodontists. He can help you determine exactly which treatment is best to suit your smile. Call 309-434-5279 to schedule a consultation with him today!
Let’s Find The Best Orthodontic Solution For You
The Foehr Group’s comprehensive orthodontic services include:
- Traditional Braces – Traditional braces with metal brackets and wires are still common, though many advances have been made in the field so we can offer you more discreet options.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – Shaped like metal braces, these brackets are tooth-colored to blend in with your smile.
- Invisalign Short-Term Orthodontics – Invisalign clear aligners continue to be extremely popular with our patients. These custom-made, removable aligners are nearly impossible to detect when you smile, and they gently move your teeth into the proper position for maximum comfort. They’re an excellent straightening solution that won’t affect your diet. You can smile with confidence while they do their work!
- Preventive Orthodontics – Like plenty of our patients, your child may require assistance improving their bite. Preventive orthodontics, such as retainers, can do wonders. We can create custom appliances to make sure incoming teeth have room to grow. These appliances can also guide growing jawbones and halt issues that could cost a lot of time, money, and energy down the road.
- Space Maintainers (Expanders) – If your kiddo has lost a tooth too early, space maintainers can keep the space open until the new tooth shows up. An empty spot in a child’s smile can lead to poor positioning of other teeth, so it’s important to keep those teeth on track. Space maintainers are made of stainless steel or plastic and can be fixed or removed.
Your First Orthodontic Appointment
When you come in for your orthodontic consultation, we’ll examine your smile then Dr. Wolf or Dr. Whittet will determine the best course of action. This will be a simple, painless experience thanks to our digital X-rays, which also give us a clearer picture of your current situation.
Find Out How Easy It Is To Straighten Your Smile!
Call our dental office at 309-434-5279 or fill out our online form today to schedule your orthodontics consultation. Bloomington, IL dentists Dr. Wolf and Dr. Whittet and the rest of us at The Foehr Group will find the best orthodontic solutions for you and your family!